Inbound Sales Consultant - Germany (m/w/d)
Posted: 22 Feb 2022
We are on a mission to liberate businesses and people to do their best work.
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Was erwartet dich?
- We offer Sales Onboarding & Training into your first sales job, including:
- Manage and convert inbound sales leads from our website and through content marketing to qualified sales opportunities, working in tandem with Account Executives
- Utilise all channels to capture intent and qualify the prospects (live chat, email, calls, Linkedin, Video).
- Work closely with the marketing team (demand generation, Product marketing) to give constant feedback to optimize all campaigns, website, and Marketing presence.
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information and generate interest, through in-depth qualification calls.
- Be the eyes and ears of our company on the market - being in the frontline, your inputs are critical to grow to the next level.
Was solltest du mitbringen?
- Talented, ambitious, hustling person who thinks the banking industry is being disrupted and wants to be a part of it
- A Team-player at heart, willing to take risks and be challenged everyday
- Taking ownership and commit on results is our mantra
- You love people and have great communication skills - active listener, empathetic, extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our team is hard working, self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized and autonomous, you can multitask and prioritize your work efficiently
- Fluent in German and English is mandatory
- A first experience as a SDR, BDR or Sales in a startup is a huge plus
Was bieten wir dir?
- Exciting time to join our company in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Office options in Berlin and Hamburg
- Remote-friendly work environment - mix of office and home days
- The best equipment for your needs
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsites, ...)
- A purple card (for your work purchases)!
- Reimbursement of your BVG subscription if you are in Berlin
- And more!
1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you might have
2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
3. A final video call with our Country Manager to review any remaining questionsOur job offer Inbound Sales Consultant - Germany (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week