Consultant - Commercial Content
Updated: 01 Oct 2019
IT & Technology
Germany - Frankfurt Services – Services : Vault Comm Svcs Full-Time At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleAs a Consultant you will be a member of our Professional Services Organization working with our Commercial Content products that form part of Veeva's Commercial Cloud, including Veeva Vault PromoMats, Veeva Vault MedComms, and Veeva Vault Platform. You will be responsible for understanding our customer’s business needs, translating business requirements into solution design, configuring the application, and ensuring excellent project delivery on time and to budget. Opportunities are available across Europe for this role. Your work location is at one of Veeva’s offices in Barcelona, Budapest, Oxford, Paris, or remotely from home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Implementation of content management platform for life sciences
- Leading business process discovery and application design workshops
- Translating complex client process requirements into a workable solution design
- Overseeing the solution build, test, and deployment
- Creating process documentation and project deliverables
- Planning and establishing post go-live activities including ongoing support
- Subject matter expertise in Veeva Commercial Content applications and defining how they fit into customer software ecosystems
- 3+ years’ experience with consulting, project management, account management, or equivalent experience
- Experience using digital content management systems
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Ability to work with a variety of customer roles, internal/external stakeholders, and delivery partners while ensuring high quality solution delivery
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced, and distributed environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Fluency in English
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work
Nice to Have
- Direct experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, Zinc MAPS, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, etc.
- An understanding of DAM (Digital Asset Management), MLR review, and European regulatory requirements (e.g. EFPIA, ABPI, ANSM)
- Understanding of life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements (e.g. GxP, GcP)
- Project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP)
- Experience with product pre-sales, solution consulting, or engagement management
- Fluency in other European languages such as French, German, Spanish, etc.
- SaaS/Cloud experience