Director, Quality Solutions Strategy
Updated: 01 Oct 2019
Research / Academic
Germany - Frankfurt Strategy – 610-Stgy R&D Full-Time At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleThe Director, Vault Quality Solutions Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space and the associated applications including quality content management and QMS. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s quality market in the pharma/biotech space. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for the Vault Quality applications including quality content management and QMS.
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership.
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in quality applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of quality solutions for new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond.
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications.
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners.
- Direct experience with GMP’s and both quality content management and quality systems processes.
- 3+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies in the Quality space
- 3+ years experience working directly with QMS and quality content management technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions.
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs