Director, Vault QMS Solution Strategy (Remote)
Updated: 01 Oct 2019
Research / Academic
Germany - Frankfurt Strategy – 610-Stgy R&D Full-Time At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
The RoleThe Director, Vault QMS Solution Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space and QMS business applications. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s QMS market in the pharma/biotech space. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of quality applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry. Position is remote, additional locations can be considered.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for evangelizing, growing, and sustaining the market for the Vault QMS application.
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership.
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality for the QMS application.
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of Vault QMS for new and existing customer base.
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond.
- Liaise closely with Services and provide consultative guidance to customers to support transformational quality initiatives.
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications.
- Engage with communities of practice and manage relationships with partners.
- Direct experience with GMPs and quality systems processes. Additional experience with quality content management, cGXP Training, and other quality-related solution domains considered a plus.
- 3+ years working or consulting for life sciences companies in the Quality space.
- 3+ years experience working directly with QMS technologies.
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions.
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs