Working Student - Finance Management / Accounting (m/f/d)
Posted: 11 May 2022
- You will be working with our Finance-Team and directly under the CFO.
- You will be maintaining and further developing our Business Plan.
- You will deal with Reporting and deviation analysis of actual results vs. plan.
- You will support in annual statements.
- You will assist in setting up a currency hedging strategy.
- You will help in implementing a business performance management toll.
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, or a in similar field.
- You are numbers driven and have a talent for business strategy.
- You have very good Excel and PowerPoint Skills, previous experience with CRM-tools is a plus.
- Previous experience in investment banking or consultancy is a plus.
- You are self-organized and have high analytical skills.
- You are proficient in both, German and English.
What we offer to you:
- Office spaces in the heart of the city center
- A friendly, diverse, international, dynamic, challenging and open-minded work environment
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to shape the future of infotainment
- Talent management initiatives
- Great social events throughout the year
- Working partly remotely is possible
Our job offer Working Student - Finance Management / Accounting (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
10 - 20 hours per week hours per week
We are a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 150 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.