Support Process Manager
Updated: 25 Nov 2021
The time is to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Support Process Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing the E2E support process inside the PnE (Product and Development) organization, being the process authority while coaching team members.
- Making sure PnE members k and live the Support Process, actively contributing to it with best practices and kledge sharing, coaching teams as needed in their day to day work. Orchestrating the process with the different stakeholders, gaining their buy-in and making it a live process.
- Making sure all different variants of the processes are taken into account, documented and enabled to the different teams.
- Contributing and documenting processes related to Product Support as it evolves.
- Bringing feedback from the different PnE teams and Support Organization (or other stakeholders like InfoSec, to Market…) back to the PnE Operations team, so that the necessary improvements can be designed and implemented. Actively contributing within the PnE Process team in the design of effective Support Practices and Processes that help PnE scale.
- Following and tracking the relevant support metrics (SLA’s, Backlog…), OLAs and als, helping teams achieve their goals and alerting the teams of any deviation.
- Highlighting process flaws, organizing and running improvement projects, and a continuous improvement flow.
- Previous support process management experience (ITIL certification or similar preferred)
- Advanced kledge of software development lifecycle and IT Service Delivery
- Kledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced kledge of ISO standards is a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.