Bid Manager (m/w/d)
Updated: 02 Mar 2021
Offered by:Atos IT Solutions and Services
About AtosAtos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index. The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of kledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space. We are looking for you as a Bid Manager at our nationwide locations!
ObjectiveAs a Bid Manager, you are responsible for the entire bidding process in terms of quality, deadlines, budget and ensure commercially successful bids that meet customer expectations. The main focus of your work is the processing of offers at GBU and higher levels.
ResponsibilitiesThe central responsibility is the preparation of offers with the participation of various divisions/service lines and in some cases several national companies. The offers should differentiate Atos from competitors, meet our internal requirements and be in line with our profit strategy. This responsibility is characterized by the independent management of the bid team. The development of the bid strategy with the bid team (Sales, Service Lines, Finance, Risk Management, Legal, Purchasing, HR, Others) for complex and very complex offers is of crucial importance. Further important responsibilities in addition to the preparation of offers are
- Support in all contract negotiations through moderation in negotiation teams, preparation of documents and technical assistance for the negotiator
- Conducting customer events in the form of customer/user meetings, oral and written technical presentations or due diligences
- The organization of Win Workshops and follow-up of the results;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of Rainbow Reviews;
- The documentation of the proposal material (audit), review and / or lessons learned.
- Administrative maintenance of the necessary procedures or sets of rules (tools) and compliance with the applicable processes
- Ensuring that small or simply stored offerings meet the quality standards required by corporate finance and risk management
- Bid budget calculation, controlling and reporting
Management responsibilitiesThe Bid Manager guides the bid team through the Rainbow processes and actively supports them in contract negotiations. He also coordinates and manages the necessary bid resources from different business units and divisions.
Competencies and dutiesDecisions to be made are prepared or, where possible, made by the company itself based on the company's objectives and guidelines for approvers. This includes the steering of stakeholder management by the bid team after consultation with the bid manager. As Bid Manager, you will ensure communication and cooperation with cross-departmental teams and will also lead and control the project team.
- University degree in economics, natural sciences, engineering or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in IT project management or outsourcing and with standard IT services
- Extended kledge of proposal and project management.
- Kledge of German (C1 or C2) and English (B2 or C1);
- Sales-oriented conversation skills and a high degree of flexibility in communication with customers and external partners
Additional informationIn case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders. Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform. Please call Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position. We are looking forward to your application!
Our advantagesAtos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives>
- Career paths and perspectives>