Backend Game Developer - Node.js (m/f/d)
Posted: 18 May 2022
Build the frontend for the top 20 blockchain game "Wombat Dungeon Master"
Wombat Dungeon Master is an NFT staking game that runs in seasons. Players can send their NFTs into a dungeon and get daily rewards such as NFT packs, mined materials and points. At the end of each season there is a payout converting the points into tokens. Become a part of the team building the frontend that enables users to do the correct transaction on the blockchain and consumes our API.
What can you expect?
- You are going to take the full responsibility for the whole backend
- You work in a small team that extends the Dungeon Master with new features each season
- You build a JSON API, managing infrastructure on AWS and designing database access
- You develop a modern stack using Node.js, Typescript, Docker, DynamoDb
- You manage multiple stages to allow testing new features
What should you bring?
- You bring experience in building a JSON API using Node.js and Typescript
- You are motivated to take care of the full stack if needed, i.e. helping out in the frontend
- You are dedicate to write maintainable, documented and testable code
- You bring a creative mind for pragmatic solutions
What do we offer?
- Learn more about emerging blockchain technologies and use them in a real world product
- Possible to work from home (with a few visits to our office per year)
- 30 days of vacation per year
- A first chat with our CTO to talk about the company, products and you
- A small coding challenge
- Another talk with our CEO
Our job offer Backend Game Developer - Node.js (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are a Berlin based startup, building the industry-leading blockchain wallet Wombat, the play-to-earn platform Womplay and the top 20 blockchain game Wombat Dungeon Master. Our goal is to get NFTs into the hands of gamers while enabling a social experience around them.