Senior Python Developer (f/m/d)
Updated: 26 Nov 2021
IT & Technology
Description & Requirements
- Splitting a Django monolith into microservices that will run on k8s.
- Implementing the changes needed for those microservices in the React based SPA frontend.
- Supporting the business by providing highly customized administration tools.
- Making sure these tools run in order to support our internal DevOps and Support teams.
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines to test and deploy these tools quickly and efficiently.
- Working in an agile team.
- Active participation on both sides of code reviews.
- Cooperation with other internal departments.
- Planning and completing projects independently and keeping related documentation up to date.
- Extracting requirements from high-level User Stories.
- Passion to develop testable and maintainable software.
- Interest in code reviews as an opportunity to learn and exchange.
- Drive towards atomic Git commits that are self-explaining.
- Fluent in Python and its ecosystem.
- Experience with Flask / Django and ORMs.
- Experience with Git, rebasing, interactive rebasing.
- Kledge in software testing and desire to write tests and continuously increase test coverage.
- Expertise with SQL, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Linux, ideally Debian.
- Self-initiative, independent recognition and assessment of problems and the raising of suggestions for improvements.
- Bonus: Working with Kanban and other agile methodologies.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.