Senior Produktmanager - Marktforschung / SQL / Testing (m/w/d)
Posted: 23 Jun 2022
getmomo is the financial platform making property rental effortless. We make renting more affordable and convenient for tenants, while helping landlords to better manage their finances and cashflow.
We have a no-ego culture, with a flat team hierarchy and high ownership. We look out for each other. We test our ideas to find out which are the best, rather than discussing hypotheticals. We focus on solving real problems. And we accept that breaking things, from time to time, is part of the job.
Our team is also committed to climate action, and have endeavoured to offset 100% of our carbon emissions, prioritise lower emission forms of transport like trains over flying, only use green energy and reduce our carbon footprint year-on-year.
About the role
- Manage the full product development process, from discovery to delivery, working with a dedicated designer and development team.
- Serve as a sparring partner for the CPO, helping to shape the product strategy and roadmap.
- Streamline the deposit guarantee product by creating a world-class onboarding for tenants, integrating new banking partners and refining the deposit management and claims processes.
- Build the cash deposit solution from the ground up, developing a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and defining the product roadmap to find product-market fit.
- Actively participate in team rituals, including weekly planning sessions and daily standups.
- Foster a healthy culture within your development team and the Product team.
- You are intellectually curious yet humble
- 4+ years of Product or related experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Fluent and comfortable in English - written and spoken
- Comfortable conducting customer interviews in German
- Fintech or Proptech experience is a plus
What we offer
- A product-driven organisational culture (not always the case, but we really are!)
- High growth potential in a fast-growing startup
- A friendly, motivated and healthy team / working environment
- Offices in Berlin Kreuzberg, with a flexible “work from home” policy
- Work-from-anywhere (in the world) for 20 days every year
- Regular team events in Berlin
- 28 vacation days + 10 public holidays = 38 total paid days off
- Competitive salary
Our job offer Senior Produktmanager - Marktforschung / SQL / Testing (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week