Updated: 26 Apr 2020
Horeca / Tourism
about the roleOrange Business Services is a data company that advises, manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and kledge in digitalization, data management and global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local teams in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
ResponsibilitiesAs senior business consultant you work with clients at executive level to support their digital business strategy with focus on digital business optimization and digital business transformation. Successful digital business engagements are defined by the client business outcomes they seek to achieve. You address their digital challenges and turn them to business outcomes (business development, cost efficiency) using design thinking methodologies, leveraging co-innovation and piloting digital business solutions. This will require you to position and sell consulting engagements to our prospects and clients. In this role you will also act as client advocate, analyze customer requirements and provide strategic advice. Client facing activities such as presentations, workshops, consulting engagements and executive level discussions are very important elements of this role. Business Consulting and Business Innovation is a strategic focus of Orange Business Services with a strong growth objective. You will be leading the business consulting and innovation activities in your geographic country territory and collaborate closely with the Orange sales teams.
Your objectives and activity
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for business optimization and business transformation consulting & innovation that is relevant to your local market
- Present and articulate vertical sector and business consulting value proposition to our prospects and customers by using story telling methodologies
- Increase relationship with business stakeholders of our clients, position business innovation and business consulting engagements
- Establish contacts with the business stakeholders and their teams of our prospects and clients (CDO, CMO, COO, CHRO, Head Innovation)
- In this role as managing business consultant you are responsible to work with senior business leaders such as CDO, CMO, CHRO, Head Innovation, and their direct reports
- Develop a well-qualified pipeline of consulting engagements and deliver winning proposals and pricing for standalone and “service embedded” consulting engagements
- Actively position and sell business consulting engagements such as innovation workshops, innovation programs, strategy consulting and customer journey engagements to our prospects and customers
- Management of innovation consulting projects with large global enterprises but also small startups
- Management of consulting engagements with focus on team coordination and execution including partial personal delivery – and ensure successful execution and customer satisfaction
- Engage and develop trust with customers and colleagues. Work in a virtual team environment across multiply locations and geographies within the European continent
- Grow and develop ecosystem with internal partners, e.g. business units, labs and innovation center and external startups, customer and/or industry research centers
- Act as Thought Leader in your industry sector / business vertical e.g. Manufacturing & Industry 4.0, Financial Services & Insurance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Pharmaceutical, Retail
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in large consulting company (big4), business consultancy firm or digital transformation customer facing role within an organization
- University Degree or Equivalent in IT Business Management, Marketing Management, Consulting.
- Proven experience in positioning, creating new business opportunities and selling strategic consulting engagements to clients
- Proven experience in positioning and executing innovation management and in delivering business consulting services
- Strong background in business process analysis, design and improvement and development of digital transformation solutions and innovative solutions
- od understanding of technology trends and innovation programs.
- od experience and practice in SCRUM Master and Agile Project Delivery
- Experience in running innovation workshops and consulting workshops inclusive design thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and local languages.
- Experience with key verticals e.g. Manufacturing & Industry 4.0, Financial Services & Insurance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, Retail