Account Executive - B2B / Sales / DACH / Customer Management (m/f/x) - Munich
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
Join Sharpist as one of the early Enterprise Account Executives, and you will have a true impact in changing how companies train and develop the next generation of leaders across the globe. Alongside our VP Sales, you will play an important role in the growth of Sharpist, and will primarily be responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers. You will develop different strategies for opportunities, own sales cycles, and work with the most important enterprise leaders of their segment.
- You will proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline - you have full ownership and will develop strategies to increase sales, develop leads and close opportunities.
- You will independently manage, select, and close new client relationships and new business.
- You will forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- You will work closely with different stakeholders, especially marketing and customer service to deliver the best results possible to our customers.
- You will achieve (and overachieve) quotas - hitting a quota of € 1M+ of ARR per year, to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual booking objectives.
- You will build relationships and a network with C-Suites of large Enterprises in the DACH-Region and in the Learning & Development space.
- You will conduct ongoing account management to ensure continued customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- You have 6+ years of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business, preferably experience with SaaS businesses
- You have a track record of hitting and outperforming sales targets
- You’re a natural salesperson and you love it!
- You are skilled in building business champions and running complex sales processes
- You have excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- You stand out with a hunter mentality and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are ideally experienced in selling to L&D Departments, HR, Learning, or similar industries
- You bring revious Sales Methodology training, e.g. MEDDIC, Force Management, SPIN, Challenger Sales, etc.
- You are fluent in English and German
- You will get free personalised top-level coaching, so you can reach your full potential
- A premium workplace with the best equipment, flat-rate drinks and breakfast as well as investments in personal development
- Ideas fly and flow so fast it’s hard to keep up. We’re looking forward to hear yours
- Everyone is encouraged to disconnect in order to reconnect, that’s why you will always find someone playing ping pong, having a chat while drinking tea or Club Mate, or simply chilling in between tasks
- If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and Friday is the best day of the week, why not combine them to get the ultimate energy boost to end the week: Friday breakfasts are our thing. So you better forget to have breakfast before coming to the office!
Our job offer Account Executive - B2B / Sales / DACH / Customer Management (m/f/x) - Munich
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week