(Senior) Content Manager - Editing (m/f/d)
Updated: 03 Oct 2022
- You own TradeLink’s SEO content production, create a content calendar for our blog and ensure continuous improvements in our ranking for organic search results
- You’re in charge of articulating our point of view in captivating thought leadership articles
- You edit and proofread submitted work by our content writers to ensure the highest standard for our blog and website
- You manage, steer and educate a team of content writers to continuously produce compelling SEO content for our website
- You support in monitoring and reporting all relevant KPIs of our blog to derive optimization potential
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing with focus on content writing in digital formats
- The abilities to quickly dive into new industries and topics to craft captivating stories in written form
- Experience in logistics is a plus
- An analytical mindset to identify SEO optimization potential and previous touchpoints with SEO tools like ahrefs, Sistric and ogle search console are a plus
- Previous ownership of business related metrics and their contributions to the B2B sales funnel is also a plus
- native level proficiency in German, business fluency in English
What's in it for you?
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- Working with the newest tools and methods alongside enthusiastic, motivated people willing to make a difference
- A diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- Autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- Lots of support and learning opportunities - your growth and personal development is our priority
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend to just take the chance and apply anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
We strongly believe in the power of diversity and are highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.Our job offer (Senior) Content Manager - Editing (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.