AI Lead (w/f/d) for young software company
Posted: 07 Apr 2022
On our websites and with our add-ons, we check more than a million texts fully automatically every day. To do this, we go far beyond grammar and spelling and use AI-based technology that analyzes the style, tone and typography of the texts and immediately provides contextual suggestions.
Join our company as AI Team Lead!
- You will be responsible for leading our AI team
- You will independently and systematically search for new ideas and improvements in the area of NLP and text evaluation that can be implemented with AI
- You will evaluate and improve the current state of our AI system, always keep track of your team and software development and devise new procedures for rule and quality management.
- Furthermore, you will closely cooperate with the linguistics team to come up with innovative concepts for rule development.
Who we're looking for:
- You have at least four years of experience in developing AI applications, preferably in the area of NLP, maybe even with PyTorch
- You have proven experience in team leadership as well as personnel planning responsibility.
- You are fluent in English, preferably also German
- You combine conscientiousness with pragmatism and the will to get things done and move our software to the next level
- You (like us) value an open and honest culture.
What do we offer you?
- You will work on a software that is used by more than a million users every day. The improvements you and your team achieve can be deployed immediately.
- You can either work in our office (Potsdam or Hamburg), or from home, with the opportunity to visit the office whenever you want (lots of free coffee available).
- You will work on a product that helps hundreds of thousands of users every day to strengthen their written communication skills.
- Hardware of your choice.
Our job offer AI Lead (w/f/d) for young software company
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week