Full Stack Developer - Frontend Backend Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 13 Jun 2022
Our success is due to our unique and talented employees who work with power and passion on our common mission. We believe in diversity as a driver for good decisions and the basis for great teams. We are committed to equal opportunities and to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from individuals of all ethnicities, religions, marital statuses, ages, nationalities, origins, sexual orientations, gender identities or any other form of diversity.
You will be working with enthusiastic, skilled and ambitious people, shaping tomorrow’s construction industry. Come build the future with us!
As a full stack developer (m/f/d), you will work on the frontend as well as the backend side of our product and therefore will take full ownership over the features you are creating. After you develop a comprehensive understanding of the components of our product, you are given full responsibility to extend them and build on them in ways that makes our product more valuable, more reliable and better structured to ensure future maintainability.
Specifically, we have a frontend based on React and a backend written in Node.js. They interface with each other using GraphQL and Apollo. We utilize TypeScript for the entire codebase to improve code quality and reliability. We use relational databases as well as Elasticsearch. We write comprehensive end-to-end tests using Cypress in addition to unit tests. Our infrastructure is based on AWS and Kubernetes. We have a well-functioning CI/CD pipeline and deploy to production multiple times a day.
- At least 3 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Substantial experience working with React and Node.js
- Generalist mindset; eagerness to learn about new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Shape a product that solves real-life problems in the construction industry.
- Work in an open-minded, collaborative, dynamic, and international team.
- Personal training budget of 2,000 EUR and extra training days.
- Work fully remote or from our offices in Berlin or Amsterdam. Be your own manager.
- Freedom in your working hours. It’s the results that count.
- Company offsites and regular team events (offline and online).
- Competitive compensation, a permanent contract, and modern work equipment.
- Open feedback culture with regular 1-on-1s and development calls.
Our job offer Full Stack Developer - Frontend Backend Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week