Working Student Human Resources - German-Speakers / Recruiting (m/f/d)
Posted: 28 Jun 2022
We are looking for an enthusiast Student (m/f/d) who will learn from a very dedicated team. In this role, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your skills in Recruiting and work on ad-hoc projects.
- You will get exposure to the full recruitment life-cycle with close mentorship from the team
- You source and attract talents on and other relevant platforms
- You support us in managing the large amount of applications we receive, moving candidates along the different stages of the process and making sure the communication to them is always shared in a timely manner
- You contribute to keeping a pipeline of engaged and enthusiastic candidates
- You support the team with interview coordination, prepare candidates and keep them excited about every step of the process
- You build trust and genuine relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders
- You support with ad-hoc projects
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are a registered student, ideally pursuing a degree in HR, psychology or business administration
- You have a strong interest for people and would like to familiarize yourself with Recruiting
- You ideally gained experience in a customer facing set up
- You are curious, eager to learn and a great communicator
- You have a quick and effective thought process to get things done
- You are service oriented, you see every new task as a learning opportunity and likes to offer your support
- You have a love for travel!
Sounds interesting? Please send us a cover letter to let us k why you think we could be a great match!
- The chance to join one of the hottest start-ups in Travel and shape the future of personalized, authentic and sustainable travel
- A very open, transparent and caring company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- Gain insights into Recruiting, have the chance to demonstrate your skills and start a career in this field
- A commitment to sustainability and building a planet positive company through our partnership with Planetly.org
- Oh and have you heard of our legendary team events?
If you find the position interesting, just apply, with cover letter if you like, and we'll get in touch with you soon!Our job offer Working Student Human Resources - German-Speakers / Recruiting (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
15 - 20 hours per week hours per week
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.