Working Student - Business Development / Administration (m/f/d)
Updated: 05 May 2022
- You work directly with the business and venture development team and support key strategic projects as well as day-to-day operations.
- You help to roll out new ventures and take over your own projects along the way.
- You build functional expertise and learn day-to-day management in a highly dynamic start-up.
- You analyze trends, markets and competitors to support decision-making.
- You are matriculated in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business, engineering or natural science related topic or have already graduated in these fields.
- You have first professional experience at a leading technology company, management consultancy, investment bank or in a similar environment is a big plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills and solve problems in a creative and structured way.
- You are very structured, detail-oriented, and push for high quality work results.
- You convince with a positive can-do attitude, love what you do and own it.
- You can easily acquaint yourself with new topics and enjoy new challenges every day.
- You are a strong team player with a kind personality and the ability to achieve goals collaboratively.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively. Spoken and written English and German at C1 level are a must.
- The chance to join our company at a truly interesting point in the company’s history and the opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life!
- A friendly and ambitious team that values the importance of a fun work environment.
- Challenging tasks and broad insights from day one.
- Great possibilities for personal development.
- Regular team events, a cozy office in Berlin-Mitte (with rooftop terrace) and remote work to help balance your day-to-day life.
Our job offer Working Student - Business Development / Administration (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
15 - 25 hours per week hours per week