Live In Au Pair
Updated: 06 Feb 2024
A lovely family who live in Berlin are looking for an au pair to come and be part of their family and help look after their children. This will include childcare and light house work.
- Have childcare experience and understand what it is like to be part of a busy family and looking after their children
- Can use your own initiative when it comes to child safey and care
- Have the basic understanding of German, level A1 a minimum
- Must be legal to work in Germany and hold an EU passport
- They need to be above the age of 19
- If you can ride a bike and swim this would be a bonus
- There will be opportunity to travel with the family when they go away
- You will have health care and money towards continuing to learn German
- Working only a 40 hour week
- 5 day working week
- Full board and loggings, including your own private space consisting of a fully furnished bedroom
40 hours per week
We are an Au Pair company that is based in Germany and we place au pairs from all over the world throughout Germany.
Please send your CV via email.
We look forward to hearing from you, only serious appilcations as this is a lovely family who are willing to pay more for the right au pair.