Officer Freight Cost Management (m/f/d)
Updated: 29 Jun 2020
Finance / Accounting
At BASF Finance, we see solutions, not figures. We are all about innovative thinking, working together and making things happen. In doing so, our focus is always on our customers and keeping pace with digitalization. The basics for us are mergers and acquisitions, financing, preparing financial data or managing financial risks. On top of that, we ensure efficient financial processes - always in consultation with a globally connected community. RESPONSIBILITIESIf you love numbers as much as we do and are a dedicated team player, then strengthen our Freight Cost Management team and help us to ensure professional freight invoice management for our customers.
- You will be responsible for freight calculation and clarification of complex issues, independently look after important business partners and maintain contact with our BASF units: Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Chain.
- You will continuously proactively improve financial processes and participate in important topics such as process automation.
- You will work with SAP and MS Office, provide specialist project support and design and conduct process training independently.
- commercial training in logistics / wholesale / foreign trade, or studies in economics with a focus on logistics
- Ideally initial experience in the finance department of a freight forwarding company
- kledge of accounting contexts
- both newcomers to the profession and experienced professionals are welcome
- fluent German and English language skills
- Polish language skills are beneficial
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.