Internship Talent Acquisition - HR (m/f/d)
Posted: 21 Feb 2022
Are you looking for a 6-months high-impact internship in Berlin? Would you like to learn more about the ins and outs of the world of recruitment? We offer a challenging opportunity for driven and ambitious young talents to join our Recruiting & Development team for a full-time internship. We are seeking candidates who could demonstrate themselves as worthy of a full-time, permanent role at the end of the contract. Our size allows quality work to become quickly visible. We are seeking applicants who can start shortly.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Assisting the manager with active sourcing, assessing and matching talents to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
- Support the team in creating and maintaining specific and coherent KPI´s.
- Help to maintain the recruiting cycle, including the job posting, interview coordination and shortlisting of potential candidates.
- Engage with hiring managers in the recruitment process for both interns and full-time employees.
- Assist in shortlisting based on selection criteria agreed with the recruiter and the hiring manager and presenting shortlisted candidates.
- Continuously work to improve our hiring process and find new ways to attract talent.
Your professional and personal profile
- Studies of HR, Business, finance, economics, or similar degree program
- Fluency in English both in written and spoken form, German language skills is a plus
- First experience in active sourcing and recruiting.
- Ability to cope in a changing and demanding environment
- A dynamic personality with high assertiveness
- Strong communication skills, excellent relationship building skills and eagerness to succeed
- A creative thinker and entrepreneurial self-starter and like to get things done
If this sounds like a journey for you, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application.
Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.Our job offer Internship Talent Acquisition - HR (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are the leading European provider of independent credit ratings, ESG analyses, fund analyses, creating a greater diversity of opinion for institutional investors. We also offer bespoke solutions for assessing and monitoring risk.
We have approximately 250 employees across offices in Berlin, Paris, London, Milan, Madrid, Oslo and Frankfurt. Our growth strategy is focused on ensuring institutional investors have fast and easy access to accurate, comprehensive and timely financial and non-financial analysis through our innovative platforms and products.