Updated: 27 Nov 2021
Offered by:remerge GmbH
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 3.3 million users per second across 1 million apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers from all major verticals such as AliExpress, Delivery Hero, funplus, Grab, JustEat Takeaway, Nexon, Playrix, Playtika.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
We're looking for a motivated and passionate Talent Sourcer (m/f/x) to join our Talent Acquisition team in Berlin. In this role you can expect to support Remerge’s growth by identifying and engaging with great talent. By actively sourcing the best candidates in the global market and getting them excited about Remerge you ensure high-quality talent pipelines and build the foundation to hire the best talent.
- Work closely with talent acquisition managers and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- creative means and best practices to research, source, contact, and attract potential candidates in the development of a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing, and evaluating new tools and methods on a regular basis
- Keep track of relevant data towards your pipeline activity and key results and regularly share your insights with the internal stakeholders.
- Strive for continuous improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process
- Support Talent Acquisition Managers with candidate communication and interview scheduling
- You demonstrate good understanding of professional sourcing methodologies and tools
- You have prior experience with sourcing through different channels, applying creative thinking into discovering hidden talent
- You are a natural networker and strong communicator who builds relationships quickly
- You use data to influence and deliver results
- You have a structured way of working and are able to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- You are fluent in English
- You hold a valid work permit for Germany
- Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
- Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
- Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team off-sites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!