AdTech Specialist - Web Development / Web Analytics / Project Management (m/f/d)
Posted: 21 Jul 2022
Your technological experience & excellence will make you a testimonial for all cutting edge tech solutions we use. Therefore, you will connect with internal and external stakeholders and drive the further development of our tech stack! You will enjoy being accompanied by more than 25 marketing gurus with different focuses. You want to learn more: just read on!
- Connection is key! You connect to stakeholders, such as IT, tech and marketing in order to gather requirements, understand their needs and design solutions
- You lead your own projects and contribute comprehensively to cross-functional projects, also by coaching others
- Impact: 100%! You collaborate closely with our business development team to shape our future.
- You inspire the marketing team, product team and others with your ingeniousness in the field of AdTech.
- You drive change by constantly challenging the campaign management and improving the tech stack we use.
- You support the sales colleagues and key account managers in sales pitches and prove our technological expertise
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in informatics, digital media marketing or similar, as well as several years of experience in the integration of Adtech (technical)
- You are familiar with SSPs, DSPs (DV360, AdForm), and web analytics tools such as ogle Analytics, WebDesigner & CampaignManager, as well as Ad-Analysis Software like MOAT
- You have a profound understanding of user acquisition, further advertising, and tracking solutions
- Ideally, you have deep agile project management expertise and are aware of means for ensuring GDPR conformity
- You communicate easily in English (at least C1), German is a plus
Was bieten wir dir?
- Be yourself and get involved in our corporate culture with flat hierarchies, openness and a lot of cordiality
- Lean, agile and highly dynamic working environment with varied activities and plenty of room for creativity and co-designing our common path
- We support you with your personal development plan, workshops, trainings and lots of regular feedback
- Work in modern, playful and well-connected offices, ergonomically equipped and with daily fresh fruit, vegetables & yogurt as well as a tea and coffee flatrate, with your favorite milk (vegan-friendly)
- Laptop, keyboard, screen? Here you get the latest technical equipment - also for your home office.
- Flexible working time models, trust-based working time, mobile working arrangements as well as the possibility of sabbaticals
- Celebrate legendary team events and parties with us, such as our annual Summer Party or our Christmas Event
- Bring your child and dog to the office and let us support you with a childcare allowance
- Get exclusive discounts at various suppliers
- We are climate neutral! But there's more! Get involved as an #orangeofficer to make our company even more sustainable.
Our job offer AdTech Specialist - Web Development / Web Analytics / Project Management (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
30 - 40 hours per week hours per week