Cloud Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Updated: 26 Nov 2021
We are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer (f/m/d) to join our headquarters in Berlin. You are a thorough and a highly ﬂexible, unreserved team player and a communicator, keen to be part of the world's fastest-growing music company, BMG. You understand the music industry as a whole and are also able to dive into details as and when required.
This role has a need for a strong technical skill set with a security mindset. In this position, you are a passionate and talented Cyber security professional with problem-solving abilities and coding/testing/tuning skills who can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be the functional and technical expert for BMG’s public cloud security environment
- Be part of team that designs, protects and manages, security services for BMG globally
- Engineer and tune the cloud security solutions including but not limited to monitoring, alerting and maintaining defined security best-practices
- Implementation and integration of open source security solutions
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and threats; proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organization
- Reduce time-to-detect and time-to-remediate by driving the automation of applied threat intelligence
- Develop and expand API framework to interconnect security products
- Responsible for the overall security aspects across all BMG products
- Work closely with senior engineers & outsourced partners to ensure security-by-design principles are considered for every new product development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- At least 3+ years of experience in cyber security including incident response and remediation
- Deep hands-on technical expertise & experience in software engineering and integration
- Detailed understanding of network technologies, routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, proxy etc.
- Experience with network protocols and deep packet inspection
- Kledge of micro services, Kubernetes, docker etc. is added advantage
- Solid communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Proven ability and desire to engage and collaborate with diverse set of stakeholders
let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks, a home-office policy and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Learning
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
What you should k about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most rened and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.
Unternehmen: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT GmbH - Corporate
Job ID: 168214