Digital Attribution ETL Developer / Data Analyst
Updated: 25 Nov 2021
Vinted is the world’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 30+ million members in 12 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand fashion the first choice.
A team of over 500 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy Data Analyst/ETL Developer who can use prior experience to help us build digital marketing attribution models using ETL pipelines and 3rd party API integrations with our internal DWH. You’ll be joining our vibrant and international marketing team, where we focus on expanding our core markets and conquering new ones in the most efficient way possible. Your focus will be on data integration, digital-marketing cost attribution, and analysis, as well as reporting accuracy and automation. If this sounds like you – please read on.
You’ll be based in Berlin working together with the Berlin-based digital marketing team but also closely collaborating with the Vilnius-based data science team which will require occasional work trips to Vilnius. You’ll also be a part of the Analysts’ Guild – a team of smart and curious data geeks who’ll offer you all the support you need to excel in this position.
In this position, you will:
- Develop an in-house multi-channel and multi-touch attribution (MCA) data infrastructure and an MCA model to optimise marketing campaigns
- Communicate with digital account managers, data scientists, data engineers, and software developers to insure data accuracy
- Integrate external tools and databases (ogle Analytics, Adjust, etc.) with our custom in-house data warehouse platform
- Author and maintain data pipelines using Spark and Scala-based ETL framework
- Help team members with analytical tasks or questions on an ongoing basis
- Learn new programming and statistical languages
- Own digital marketing tracking and click- as well as impression-based attribution
- University education (BSc, MSc, or higher) focused on big data, mathematics, physics, programming, statistical analysis, or similar
- At least 3 years experience working with Python, R, Java, Scala, or another similar programming language
- Able to effortlessly extract and transform data using SQL
- Able to work with iterative processes
- Exceptionally attentive to detail
- Great teamwork skills (communication is key for this position)
- Great communication skills in fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience with digital marketing tracking and attribution
- Kledge of Apache Spark
- Experience with ETL development
- Experience with raw data of ogle Analytics and Adjust
- Opportunity to join our stock options programme
- Learning budget (10% from gross annual salary)
- 28 working days of holiday
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Monthly team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- Dog-friendly office
If this sounds like a challenge you’re up for, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We’ll be in touch.