Updated: 13 Jan 2021
You will be taking responsibilities on the checkout and basket section by designing, developing and deploying customer focused solutions. You’ll be working in a cross functional team which consists of developers, designers and more, and be in the team responsible for where the revenue is being generated. You’d be joining quite a senior engineering team with the expectation to grow into the role, where there are strong mentorship schemes in place to ensure your development is looked after.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holidays
- Relocation support for internationals
- International team and working environment
- Strong mentorship program
- Sizeable company discount on their product
- Worked with React for a minimum of 1 year professionally
- Some experience of using Nodejs and Typescript
- Adaptable mindset of working in a fast paced environment
40 hours per week
We’re working with one of Europe’s fashion giants who primarily connects customers, and brands across various countries in Europe. They digitally connect over 20 million active customers through a variety of different methods, and are one of the most recognised brands in Berlin. They are looking to continue to expand their team size after some further success this year, and are looking to bring on extra Frontend developers on in the Basket & Checkout section.