iOS Developer / Senior (m/f/d)
Posted: 18 May 2022
Wombat is a one-stop wallet for a multitude of blockchains (Ethereum, Polygon, WAX, EOS to name a few) enabling over a million users to easily participate in the crypto space. As a cross platform app it is published as an iOS app, Android app and a Chrome extension. It integrates with Womplay, a play-to-earn platform with crypto rewards.
What to expect?
- You will develop our iOS app using Swift, RxSwift, CocoaPods in the MVVM architecture
- You will be part of all aspects from discussing requirements to releasing to the store
- You will be our first in-house iOS developer working in a team with the current iOS developer
- You will work closely together with the Android and Chrome Extension developers, as well as our backend team
What to bring?
- Experience in writing clean, elegant, well commented and reusable iOS code
- Extensive experience of using common iOS frameworks and design patterns
- Strong kledge of iOS UI design principles and Human Interface Guidelines
What do we offer?
- Learn more about emerging blockchain technologies and use them in a real world product
- Possible to work from home (with a few visits to our office per year)
- 30 days of vacation per year
- A first chat with our CTO to talk about the company, products and you
- A small coding challenge with a talk about it afterwards
- Another talk with our CEO
Our job offer iOS Developer / Senior (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are a Berlin based startup, building the industry-leading blockchain wallet Wombat, the play-to-earn platform Womplay and the top 20 blockchain game Wombat Dungeon Master. Our goal is to get NFTs into the hands of gamers while enabling a social experience around them.