Senior Data Engineer for ETL-Processes (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Feb 2022
"we shape the future of building for a better life." We want to make a difference in the building industry. To achieve this we’ve set out on an ambitious path: after taking over several online portals from a more than 70-year-old internet pioneer in the summer of 2015, our largest website is the leading German house building portal. Today we help hundreds of thousands of people find their dream home and make some of the most important and emotional decisions in life every year.
The market is evolving fast. , more than ever, the desire to own a home of their own is near the front of people’s minds--not least due to the Coronavirus pandemic and the remote work boom. This development has spurred our expansion into the 360° platform for home building in Germany and Austria, as well as the development of an independent venture providing direct to consumer consultation & design solutions.
You’ll join a team of experienced entrepreneurs and professionals, we have a great time together, and we’re passionate about achieving our vision. You’ll be working in an agile, collaborative and self-driven environment that still ensures you can maintain a healthy balance of work and life.
- You own and optimize our data architecture & infrastructure in close alignment with our IT team.
- You manage our data pipelines using airflow, python and BigQuery.
- You model data in all layers of our data warehouse.
- You write analytic queries using BigQuery.
- You maintain and develop APIs using Python (FastAPI, django).
- You interact closely with your colleagues from data, tech and all business functions to ensure maximum outcome.
- You have a good understanding of different data architectures & infrastructure setups and how to optimize them.
- You have proficient kledge of Python, SQL and data warehouses.
- It’s a plus, if you have at least basic kledge of ETL tools, cloud based set ups, docker, kubernetes and R.
- You are a team player and like to interact with other departments.
- You feel comfortable communicating in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A data setup that provides a great foundation but also still lots of room for exciting projects with massive uplift potential.
- The chance to join us at a fascinating point in the company’s history and the opportunity to shape the future of building for a better life!
- A friendly and ambitious team that values the importance of a fun work environment.
- Great possibilities for personal development through challenging tasks, strong team members and experienced mentors.
- A competitive compensation package.
- Regular team events, a modern office in Berlin-Kreuzberg (with a view on Landwehrkanal) and flexible working hours to help balance your day-to-day life.
- The possibility to work fully remote.
Our job offer Senior Data Engineer for ETL-Processes (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week