Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Updated: 23 Sep 2020
IT & Technology
DescriptionAre you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on. We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert kledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.What you'll be working on:
- You are designing, developing, deploying, operating & improving our tracking and analysis technology for TV campaigns.
- You take ownership for the whole development cycle, from architecture design to testing to implementation & maintenance.
- You and your team own your code, and decide on technologies and tools as well. You operate on distributed data processing architectures.
- You are proficient in a functional and at least one other programming language - we heavily use Scala and PHP.
- You have a deep understanding of RDBMS as well as NoSQL solutions.
- You have experience in building distributed data processing architectures.
- You have experience with AWS cloud services and stream-processing systems.
- You bring with you a passion for simple, pragmatic, and robust system design.
- You write clean, modular and testable code accompanied with proper, meaningful tests.
- You have gained experience in operating and monitoring production environments.
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.