Senior DataOps Engineer
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
Orange Quarter are currently looking for a Senior DataOps Engineer to join Berlin’s most exciting Social Commerce startup. This company has an innovative approach to building brands, combining a completely data-driven marketing approach with great product development, focussing on building a family of sustainable brands across the Health and Wellness space. You’ll work directly with an experienced team of founders who have a track record of building successful startups in this space.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure on public cloud (ideally GCP)
- You have worked with Docker and K8s
- You are familiar setting up and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Python and Bash scripting skills
- You have solid experience of setting up and maintaining monitoring and logging systems for infrastructure & applications
- Good understanding of Linux & networking concepts
- Build next generation data products related to Social Media Marketing and eCommerce
- Work directly with an experienced team of Founders
- A strong salary and package of secondary benefits with clear growth prospects
- Regular team events and yoga classes
- Enjoy the stability of a permanent contract
40 hours per week
You’ll be joining as the first member of the DataOps Team, and you”ll be responsible for building and improving the infrastructure for the Data Team. You’ll advocate for DevOps best practices, improving the DevOps culture within the company, and will enjoy lots of freedom and autonomy when it comes to selecting the tools you use, and the methods of implementation. You’ll enhance and improve the observability system, to ensure high reliability and scalability of the services. In addition to this, you’ll build and run the CI/CD for the data services.