Senior Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
Updated: 23 Apr 2022
We are a small, unique family business with around 35 employees that has undertaken to renovate the real estate market with Germany's largest real estate database and loads of creative ideas. So let's make history together!
- Demonstrate commitment and ownership to the team supporting other team members to implement, test, maintain, fix and review approaches and PRs.
- Share your experience with the team by mentoring the juniors' colleagues when needed.
- Active role in the frontend decisions when creating or improving our products.
- Support the team with documentation of our products, decisions and standards.
- Support the team with best engineering practices while building new APIs.
- +5 years of frontend development
- Expert level React and TypeScript
- Solid experience with APIs: Rest APIs and GraphQL
- Solid experience creating reusable components
- Solid experience with Git
- Solid experience with testing best practices: mainly for unit test and integration tests.
- Essential kledge of docker and how to containerize your code
- Kledge of CI/CD process
- Familiar with mobile-first and responsive designed UIs practices
- Family-owned business with over 30 years of market experience (instead of anonymous corporation or crazy start-up)
- Small, international team
- Working from all over the EU
- No time tracking
- Budget for further education
- Free participation of Corporate Benefits
- Possibility to get company bikes / cars after first year
- Pioneer work in the real estate industry
- Flexible working hours
Our job offer Senior Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week