Senior React Frontend Engineer
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
We are working with a Pre-MVP Fin-Tech company that is building a platform and infrastructure to make investing more accessible to women and underrepresented groups within the finance scene. In turn, this aims to reduce the wealth and pension gap. Studies have shown that females are interested in investing but simply do not have the same accessibility due to many reasons, some being a lack of opportunities within education as well as missing confidence.
- Five years of Professional experience
- Proficient with React, Typescript and Node
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to understand and interpret Business requirements
- Genuine interest in their product
- The opportunity to be apart of a Pre-MVP company
- A healthy work-life balance with 27 days of vacation
- Have a direct impact of product and features
- Competitive Salary and compensation package
- A hybrid home office policy
40 hours per week
They are looking for a developer who would be the first on the scene to develop this exciting greenfield product. In the beginning, you will also be involved in creating the entire experience for their customer base on the dashboard. You will be working closely with the Product team to brainstorm new features. Ideally, you should have some experience using Node as part of the role that requires mentoring a Junior Fullstack developer.