(SENIOR) S3 / OBJECT STORAGE SYSTEM ENGINEER (F/M/D)
Updated: 27 May 2022
Take operational responsibility for our S3 / object storage solution.
- Monitor the host and application metrics as well as system KPIs.
- Lead incident responses and post-mortems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting.
- Participate in flexible on-call and duty rotation shifts.
- You have a good k-how in Linux systems administration.
- You bring solid kledge of config management and workflow automation, preferably with Ansible or Rundeck.
- You have a good understanding of S3 / object storage.
- You are familiar with load balancers, preferably HAProxy.
- You have hands-on experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
- You are familiar with scripting in Python.
- You are fluent in business English in reading and writing (German is a plus).
- Active corporate culture: Our cooperation is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision-making processes
- Wide range of continuing education opportunities: We offer a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities - via e-learning and seminars, conferences as well as mentoring. Language training for German and English is available to our employees as online or face-to-face courses
- Attractive JobBike: Through JobBike, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease their individual desired bike simply and inexpensively and, in addition, we finance this offer
- od transport connections: Due to the central location and good transport connections, our locations are easily accessible and offer parking facilities
- Our employees receive employee discounts on products of the United Internet Group, as well as attractive offers and price reductions from external providers and for various leisure activities. In addition, we offer financial benefits, e.g. for company pension schemes
- Health measures: In addition to internal sports and health courses, we also offer lectures on health. You also receive employee discounts at selected gyms and health centers
- Each site has a canteen where our employees can enjoy meals at a reduced price. In addition, fresh fruit and a range of hot and cold drinks are offered free of charge
- Family service: Our family service advises you on questions regarding childcare, home care/elderly care or difficult personal challenges. The family service is free of charge for all employees
- Events: We celebrate our success in our teams. There are legendary summer and winter parties. Additional workshops and team events provide our unique team spirit
Our job offer (SENIOR) S3 / OBJECT STORAGE SYSTEM ENGINEER (F/M/D)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week