Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Updated: 13 Jan 2021
You’ll be working with a Golang, GCP, K8s stack and will be putting your Golang skills to good use as you write a lot of software. You’ll also be taking care of setting up, maintaining, debugging and optimising various data stores. You’ll be improving workflows and will be responsible for logging, monitoring and metrics, as well as ensuring that the platform is reliable, stable, secure and highly available.
- Be part of a ambitious team with flat hierarchies
- Enjoy deep technical challenges and responsibility from day one
- Work for a company with a strong feedback culture
- Work with modern tools and technologies
- You have experience working with Golang in production
- You have worked with container technology
- You have a strong understanding of data structures and distributed systems
- You have experience working with databases
- You like to constantly challenge yourself and learn new things
40 hours per week
This international company is the leader in their field and their platform has over 10 million users each month. They have a world-class team of professionals are looking for a Senior SRE to join them as they scale up their team.