Solution Consultant, Process Intelligence (m/f/d) France
Updated: 22 Sep 2021
Signavio is revolutionizing the way businesses think about their processes, offering a powerful, all-in-one platform to optimize business processes and drive intelligent business transformation with live insights.
Our passion is creating products that people love to use. Signavio is a place where new ideas are a top priority and implemented rapidly. It is this enthusiasm that has contributed to our growth both at our head office in Berlin and established markets in the US, UK, France and Australia as well as in our newer offices in Switzerland, Melbourne, Singapore, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Tokyo and New Delhi.
- The incumbent presents the value of using Signavio products and work with the prospects to create business cases
- The incumbent strategizes with account team members to identify approaches most likely to persuade prospect to change existing behaviors and solve deal-level challenges
- The incumbent prepares and delivers engaging solution demonstrations and presentations to prospects and clients that lead to successful sales outcomes with Signavio’s products and services
- The incumbent leads technical process mining evaluations (Proof of Concepts) of large scale data manipulation scenarios.
- Mandatory working kledge of SQL, UNIX, Python and R (Preferred)
- The incumbent is responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs) (functional, technical, security aspects)
- The incumbent prepares and delivers timely, detailed, and well-crafted follow-up reports and presentations to client and prospect requests for additional information
- The incumbent develops and maintains expert kledge of Signavio’s solution suite, competitive product offerings, market intelligence, and unique differentiation
- The incumbent works closely with Sales Enablement and Product Development teams to share market insights and solutions internally
- The incumbent shares all information with post-sales delivery teams to ensure a long-lasting customer relationship
- The incumbent assists at trade shows, user conferences, webinars, etc.
- You have completed a BSc Degree or equivalent
- You have at least 5 years of successful Enterprise Solution Consulting experience in B2B
- You are familiar with Business Process Management and Process Mining and have used Process Mining applications before
- Prior kledge of SAP P2P and O2C processes beneficial
- You have top-notch presentation skills, both on-site as well as remotely
- You maintain a strong business acumen and have strong analytical skills
- You have proven track record acquiring new logos in a high velocity sales environment
- You are able to demo our REST API to explain connectivity with 3rd party systems
- You are able to present a technical architecture
- You can answer security questionnaires and explain our security organization/hardware/software/process (DRP Disaster Recovery Plan, ISO 27001, performance monitoring, software/hardware to improve security)
- You have familiarity with databases, data integrations and ETL tools
- You have a proven track record working in Value Engineering
- You have willingness to travel at least 30% of the time and enjoy a virtual sales environment
- You possess an innate curiosity for technology and understanding of clients’ business challenges
- You are self-motivated, have initiative and enjoy being part of a great team in an international organization
- You are sharing kledge and be an active team player to help the team meet company objectives.
- You are able to work in a geographically distributed team
Being part of a motivated team, you k the importance of communication and feedback. You are appreciated and rewarded for your engagement, your constructive input and your relentless drive to improve yourself, the product, and the company. We value your thoughts and ideas and will give you the freedom to push and implement them.
Are you a team player striving to work for an international company and be part of something big? Signavio is a great place to work with an energetic team. Apply and send us a copy of your resume!
- Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and Signavio.
- How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us k.