UI/UX Designer (w/m/d) User Experience & Design Thinking
Updated: 23 Apr 2022
- You will define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches, wireframes, clickable prototypes and visual design.
- You will look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- You will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- You will collaborate closely with the product department to help shape our product.
- You will bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- You will research and analyze user feedback & activity to further enhance the user experience.
- You will help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets.
- You will create extensive presentations (business decks) for clients and internal teams as well as additional visual design materials (e.g. Whitepapers, Ad-Campaigns) throughout all departments.
- You have either completed a bachelor/master's degree in graphic design, interaction design, user experience design or alternatively have extensive practical experience preferably with a UI design focus.
- You own a strong portfolio showcasing ideally mobile and web projects.
- You have gained 3+ years of experience working in design/product teams as a UI/UX designer in the entire design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, high-fidelity prototypes, and consideration of the impact and scale of work. Experience with Design systems is a plus.
- You worked previously and enjoy working on complex SaaS products.
- You are experienced in tools such as Adobe CC (Illustrator & Photoshop), Sketch (Craft & Invision).
- You have in-depth kledge of graphic design fundamentals like layouts, color theory, visual hierarchies, typography.
- You k how to strike the balance between attention to detail and commitment to deadlines
- You are an empathic designer, critical thinker, a team player, who understands the value of giving and receiving constructive feedback within your team.
- You enjoy working autonomously and organizing your processes.
What we offer
- We will make you an expert - with intensive & structured onboarding, you will get to k all facets of our company and develop into an expert.
- We invest in your future - Your personal development budget and clear career plans support you in your further development.
- We live our values - flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback and competitive pay, are part of it.
- We believe in team spirit -a young, dynamic and very motivated team that works with and not against each other.
- We promote our culture - Drinks, snacks, muesli, fruit as well as table tennis or regular team events are a matter of course for us.
- We work in the best neighborhood location - A stylish office in the middle of the most beautiful Kreuzberg including top equipment and a roof terrace with the best 360° view in Berlin.
- We allow full mobility - with a monthly Rydes budget you are mobile independent, whether via car-sharing, scooter, bike or BVG.
Our job offer UI/UX Designer (w/m/d) User Experience & Design Thinking
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week