Account Executive / Kundenservice / Sales (m/w/d)
Updated: 27 Apr 2022
- Being responsible for the expansion of a strategic territory as part of the B2B sales team
- Understanding how to build up your key accounts in a targeted and strategic way
- Being the central contact person for your customers
- Building trusting customer relationships and supporting our customers in successfully developing and deepening their long-term freelancer strategy
- Providing valuable input for the realization of new distribution channels - your interest in building interpersonal relationships and your interest in the tech industry will help you to do so
Your skill set:
- Proven work experience in sales - whether in industry or a startup
- Ambition and motivation to further grow our business while working in a dynamic team
- Excellent customer and goal orientation and strong communication skills
- You enjoy building interpersonal relationships
- Business fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/ Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
- Learn and develop: full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.
- Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
- Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At our company we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
- And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full - at least until Friday afternoon ;)
- P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).
Our job offer Account Executive / Kundenservice / Sales (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
At Expertlead, we aim to revolutionize tech recruitment by helping businesses to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We rely on a combination of technology and a global community of vetted freelance tech talents to support our stakeholders.
The technology we build allows us to find millions of tech talents and assess their skills. It is fueled by our freelance community that conducts remote technical interviews for us. That way we can provide our clients with access to vetted tech freelancers within two days or take over the technical assessment of their perm candidates. Our freelancers benefit from exciting projects, learning opportunities and a large variety of services.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Volkswagen and Accenture as well as tech companies like Klarna, Delivery Hero and Babbel trust our services.
You have a passion for tech and are ready to rethink the future of work? We can’t wait to hear from you!