Internship as EIR for Business Development (m/f/d)
Posted: 09 Sep 2023
- You drive internal business development projects with full ownership.
- You set-up and optimize growth-related processes to further accelerate our traction.
- You perform strategic analysis to guide Junto’s decision making. (e.g. competitor research to optimize our market positioning).
- You optimize our existing sales processes & sales tool stack (e.g. CRM optimization and basic automation/workflow implementation)
- You work on ad hoc projects that come up at short notice. You are a “firefighter” and will be deployed where it burns the most.
You have experience in high-pace environments (e.g. VC-funded startups, top-tier consulting or venture capital).
- You love to work with a hands-on mentality and are not afraid of trying out ideas in an 80/20 manner even though they might not yet be perfect.
- You enjoy crunching the numbers to make data-driven decisions.
- You structure your work, k how to prioritize and can plan ahead in an exciting growth environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are fluent in English and German.
- You are studying at a top tier university with a degree in Economic, Business Administration or related field.
- You are available for an internship with a minimum duration of 4 months. We offer flexible starting dates (optimally beginning of Q4 2023, also open to Q1 2024).
You work directly with a highly driven founding and leadership team whose members worked at companies such as McKinsey, BCG or Picus Capital and founded and exited successful startups.
- You receive attractive compensation and company benefits like EGYM Wellpass.
- You work in our modern office in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
- You will be set-up for success with an operating system and hardware of your choice - we want to enable you to do your best work.
- You join a learning community - we support you in your personal and professional development and want to grow together with you.
Our job offer Internship as EIR for Business Development (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week