Intern Founders' Associate for Strategic Development (m/f/d)
Posted: 20 Aug 2023
What you’ll do
- Develop our strategy with the founding team, strategically refine the current business model and fuel growth of Justhome
- Analyze new product and customer opportunities. Plan and implement growth initiatives
- Challenge and innovate: Act as a sparring partner to the founding team offering viable and data-driven advice
- But also get your hands dirty in building up new ideas and operational execution
What you’ll bring
- You like working in a fast paced and demanding environment and have done so before (e.g. VC-backed startups, management consulting or investment banking)
- You bring the entrepreneurial spirit to get things done
- You are a student at a rened university or business school in the field of business, law, economics or a comparable program and have 3-6 months time to spend with us starting August/September 2023
- You are native in German and willing to work with us out of our charming office in Berlin-Mitte
What we’ll offer
- Meaningful work. We help people make a home for themselves. Hard to beat that, isn’t it?
- Environment to thrive. We want to work in a place where everyone is honest, humble, and helpful to each other. Does that resonate with you?
- Personal growth. We move fast and have big ambitions. If you want to grow personally and professionally, this is the right place.
- Adventure. Re-defining an industry oftentimes feels like fighting giants.
- Snacks, Drinks and Fun go without saying. Any yes, there is an "Obstkorb"
Our job offer Intern Founders' Associate for Strategic Development (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week