Internship Business Development with a Focus on Cars (m/f/d)
Posted: 05 Apr 2022
We want to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to disrupt the car buying market.
And because you need ambitious and strong partners, when you set yourself such high goals, we are very proud to have Volkswagen Financial Services AG, Volkswagen AG, Daimler Mobility Services, Allianz X as well as Renault Group and RCI Bank and Services as our investors.
We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer, and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies to become a leader in our space. Furthermore, we have established an independent, agile, and deeply entrepreneurial culture with a team of highly motivated digital experts, embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
What you will do.
- You are co-responsible for the development, elaboration and implementation of projects and strategies for our Classifieds business unit, based on profound analyses and modeling
- You continuously build up kledge about the market, competition, products and our target groups
- You are in close contact with different and multidisciplinary teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Data & Engineering, Management)
- You like to bring your experience to other business units and support the kledge exchange and further development of our company as a whole.
Who we are looking for.
- You have a good Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, economics, industrial engineering, or a similar course of study, or you are about to complete it
- Ideally, you have already gained some professional experience in business development or management consulting
- You enjoy identifying and developing new business areas
- You have excellent analytical and strong communication skills - you enjoy convincing others of your ideas
- You are able to drive projects forward independently, reliably and in a solution-oriented manner
- You are quick on the uptake, have a hands-on mentality and you are a team player
- You are proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a good command of English.
What we have to offer.
- The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
- Working with state-of-the-art technology
- Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
- Company Bike
- Online Pilates courses and Mental Health Support from our partners at nilo.health
- Business English and German language courses
- Friday drinks, doing sports together, team lunches, team events on a regular basis and much more
- A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit
Our job offer Internship Business Development with a Focus on Cars (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week