Operations Manager Strategy Marketplace (m/w/d)
Posted: 03 Mar 2022
You will be offered a unique opportunity to work across many of our most strategic and innovative projects and to work alongside the founding & C-Level management team.
As our strategy and ops manager, you will be leading multiple strategic initiatives and connecting the dots to present a full picture with clear recommendations and implementation plans. This means you k how to cooperate in an interdisciplinary way with multiple departments. You will understand the performance of our key initiatives, pilots and own projects from A to Z. Examples include researching the impact of promotions on retention of our buying retailers, launching pilots in new markets, deep-dives into specific category analytics and researching commercial analytics for our marketing & sales teams to improve efficiency and overall performance.
You will be the driving force to make sure data-driven decisions are being made to steer our commercial strategy forward.
- You will lead large cross-functional strategic initiatives that move company metrics in partnership with Sales, Product, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc
- You work across a range of strategic business questions, completing bespoke pieces of analysis to determine strategy & future investments
- You will join the management-led task force on strategy, create the vision, define use cases, formulate an implementation plan and the execution of how we use our data to help brands succeed on the platform
- You are going to structure complex and ambiguous strategic problems
- You identify issues, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses to translate data into impactful insights and make recommendations to our leadership-team, based on your findings
- You have sound business judgement, e.g. background in business, engineering, economics etc.
- You gained 2-4 years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity or business analytics
- You are highly analytical and can execute on complex analyses, define KPIs, size opportunity areas
- You ideally have kledge of (My)SQL (or you'll learn it)
- You must speak fluent in German as well as English
- You are comfortable taking the lead on data topics at a fast-growing company
- You are detail-oriented, can take a step back and connect to the big picture
- You can connect the dots across multiple dimensions of a business
- You enjoy working cross-functionally to deliver results, and you have an affinity for retail / e-commerce
- You love making recommendations and rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work equipment (MacBook, large screen, etc.)
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding (see above);
- A spacious office in the heart of Amsterdam (Leidseplein), incl. N64/Switch/PS1 or a modern office in the Factory Berlin Görlitzer Park incl. a beer fridge with a well selected beer assortment
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up organization
- Weekly drinks in Amsterdam. We celebrate our success!
Our job offer Operations Manager Strategy Marketplace (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week