Praktikum Business Development (m/w/d)
Posted: 02 Jul 2022
We are re-thinking the packaging market. We are creating solutions to transform the packaging industry into the digital age and improve its environmental footprint.
As tech-enabled digital sourcing platform we are creating transparency in one of the largest, yet 100% undigitized B2B markets and help companies make their packaging more sustainable, improve its functionality and source it smarter. At the same time, we empower packaging suppliers to enter new markets with a few clicks and secure customer orders tailored to their product portfolio and machine park. Our team combines technological excellence, industry engineering expertise and state-of-the-art commercial execution and is led by experienced founders who have already previously successfully scaled digital companies.
If you are as motivated as we are to disrupt one of the largest B2B industries worldwide and have real impact in at a super-fast growing digital startup in the heart of Berlin, our start-up is the right place for you!
We have already digitized the packaging sourcing of numerous happy customers and have helped them to save many tons of plastic along the way – but this is just the start.
- You get to k many topics in a fast-growing startup
- You work at the interface of different teams such as sales, marketing and product management
- You contribute your own ideas and implement them
- You create analyses and develop concrete proposals for action to make our company more efficient
- You reliably implement your own projects
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, recently graduated or in your gap year
- Experience in the scope of a previous internship or working student activity in management consulting, banking, or business development
- Hands-on mentality & enjoy working in a dynamic company
- Preferably, experience in a start-up environment
- Our goal is to digitize the trillion dollar packaging industry with artificial intelligence and increase the market share of sustainable packaging.
- We recently raised a multi-million € seed-round only 4 months after incorporation from a top VC and Angels
- Our team consists of talented, but humble people including ex. Unicorn founders, JP Morgan, ex. Y-Combinator etc.
- We’re still small, home-office and onsite friendly (with a sweet office in Prenzlauer Berg) and believe in flat hierarchies
Our job offer Praktikum Business Development (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week