SOFTWARE DEVELOPER STORAGE (W/M/D)
Updated: 21 Apr 2022
We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this.
- The data centers behind the Cloud IaaS consist of hypervisor machines hosting the customer VMs and the storage machines providing the persistent storage. The machines are interconnected via a low latency rdma network. The software side of our storage stack is based on the upstream linux kernel drivers, yet to be open-sourced in-house solutions and the provisioning/cloud orchestration software. Further design and development, maintenance and troubleshooting as well as performance-, reliability- and efficiency- evaluation and optimization of this stack is the task of the platform storage development team.
- Practical experience and high interest in storage (kernel block layer, distributed block devices, RAID based replication).
- Practical experience with Linux systems.
- Excellent experience using at least one of C/Lang/Python and willing to learn the others.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the development of Linux kernel or kernel modules.
- Experience in InfiniBand networking and RDMA.
- Experience in working with the linux community or other opensource projects.
- Experience in Jenkins/Gitlab/Jira/Confluence.
Was bieten wir Ihnen?
- Active corporate culture: Our interaction is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision- making paths.
- Variety of further trainings: We offer a large range of personal and professional further trainings – via e-learning and seminars, conferences as well as mentoring. Language training for German and English is available to our employees as online or face-to- face courses.
- Attractive JobBike: Via JobBike, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease their individual dream bike easily and favorably and, additionally, we also fund this offer.
- Working from home and flexible working time: Our trust-based working times facilitate flexibility in the scheduling of working time. It is also possible for our employees to work from home.
- od transport connection: Because of the central position and good transport connections, our locations are easily accessed and provide parking space.
- Staff benefits: Our employees receive staff discounts for products of the United Internet group, as well as attractive offers and price reductions from external providers and for various leisure activities. We also offer financial benefits, e. g. for corporate pensions.
- Health measures: Besides internal sport and health courses, we offer lectures about health. Furthermore, you get staff discounts in selected gyms and health centers.
- Nutrition: Each location has got a canteen, where our employees can enjoy the dishes at a reduced price. In addition, there is fresh fruit offered as well as a number of hot and cold beverages free of charge.
- Family service: Our family service provides advice on questions regarding childcare, homecare/elder care or during difficult personal challenges. Family Service is free for all employees.
- Events: We celebrate our success in our teams: There are legendary summer and winter parties.
Our job offer SOFTWARE DEVELOPER STORAGE (W/M/D)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week