Community Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
Posted: 06 Apr 2022
We are looking for Community Manager in executive network to the DACH market, to boost the volume of network member encounters – both virtually and live, when the situation allows. In this role you will get weekly insights to the latest trends and topics, regular memorable live encounters with peer across markets and sectors, thought leading solution provider meetings and carefully facilitated peer-to-peer discussions in both virtual and live interactions.
What can you expect?
- You arrange regularly peer-to-peer discussions on the topics selected by the members
- You create content and facilitate the discussions with the network hosts
- You benefit from general understanding and curiosity to business, technology, and leadership trends
- You develop ways to make B2B networking both fun and professionally useful
- You are measured on number of activities arranged and participants attracted, and their feedback
What should you bring along?
- You have experience in managing, coordinating and leading B2B networking activities
- You are interested in current trend topics in business
- You have a genuine “can-do” attitude and the ability to take responsibility as well as great social skills and sales attitude
- As Community Manager you should speak German on a fluent level, to produce content and facilitate discussions in the local network
What do we offer you?
- Role in developing completely new way to keep B2B networks active
- Big network of B2B decision makers across industries and sectors in your market
- Team of international colleagues to work with daily
- Compensation of base salary & commission on executed activities
- Opportunity to create a new role in our organization and contribute to our future growth
Our job offer Community Manager - DACH (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
38 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We create marketplaces for top level executives and vendors within IT and business consulting to exchange ideas and start business relationships. In other words; we are like Cupid for business! Or like Tinder for businesses, but without the swiping and awkward pick up lines.
With 130+ (virtual) events annually in Europe and Asia, we are a market leader in B2B networking services. Our 250+ employees take care of every step on the way to a successful virtual event.