Content Marketing Creator (f/m/div)
Updated: 25 Mar 2020
About your new role:
- You are responsible for and manage the company-wide content calendar, which reflects all relevant channels (social media, CRM, blog, PR etc.) and ensures frequency and consistency.
- You will develop and write high-quality, conceptually strong, market-oriented and up-to-date content.
- In doing so, you convert topics into different formats such as blog articles, landing pages, newsletters and infographics and take SEO criteria into account.
- You proofread, edit and optimize existing content.
- You will be part of our Marketing and Growth team and work closely with SEO, Social Media, CRM and website owners and manage all content.
- You write conversion-optimized texts for performance marketing channels (display, paid social, SEA etc.).
- Research and fact-checks are part of your daily tasks to ensure the accuracy of all content.
What we expect from you:
- You have a degree in marketing, journalism, communication sciences or a similar relevant field of study.
- You have significant experience in content marketing and copywriting as well as in using Wordpress or other content management systems.
- You have a command of German and English at least at C1 level; Italian, Spanish or French are a plus.
- You are very familiar with the FinTech industry, banking and the start-up scene.
- You are able to use different text forms and inspire us with your ideas for original content and new storylines.
- Your work is data-driven and you succeed in transforming facts and figures into infographics and storylines.
- You can put yourself in the shoes of the customer and it is easy for you to adapt your writing style and tone of voice to the respective target group.
- You are not unfamiliar with SEO tools such as Sistrix and Google Search Console and you are experienced in writing SEO optimized content.
- You inspire us with your conceptual skills, you have excellent written and oral expression skills as well as a very strong text competence.
- You are proactive and distinguish yourself through an extremely structured way of working.
What can you expect from us?
- You get the opportunity to develop professionally in the field of marketing & community and to revolutionize business banking for SMEs in Europe
- You can work independently in a pleasant office atmosphere directly at the zoological garden
- Free snacks and drinks
- Your personal laptop
- The opportunity to network throughout Europe in a leading Fintech.
40 hours per week
At Penta, we have made it our mission to revolutionize business banking. Business owners should be able to concentrate on the things that really matter - their business. They can open a bank account online in minutes, receive unlimited debit cards for employees, send cheap international money transfers, and easily integrate their accounting solution with Penta. More than 17,000 companies in Germany and Italy use Penta today and the number is growing daily.