Global Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
Updated: 06 May 2022
We work passionately to build THE global platform for millions of students.
Our mission is to provide every student everywhere with access to high-quality school education. The digital learning platform we created is like Instagram for school material: it combines social learning with user generated, verified content on every school subject. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Berlin, we are the fastest-growing EdTech startup in Europe.
Today we have successfully launched the platform in 5 countries and have over 2 million active users. And we are not stopping here. If you want to be part of this exiting ride and help us change the lives of even more students, then check this out:
What would you be doing?
- developing, implementing and optimizing our global social media strategy.
- taking ownership of our social media channels and monitoring it daily, scheduling content, creating conversations and building relationships with global brand advocates.
- supporting countries with the development of their social media & content strategy and speeding up the launch process by clear guidance.
- coordinating social media content production (in-house & agencies).
- staying up to date with social media & content trends, including emerging channel (TikTok & Co.)
What should you bring to the table?
- You have completed your university studies with a social media and/or digital marketing background
- You have at least 3 years of experience in social media & content marketing strategies
- You are versed with social media platforms
- You have a sensibility to content, human behaviors and emotional k-how
- You posses strong & proven project management skills in a cross-functional teams and fast paced environments
- You are highly self-motivated, detailed, and organized
- You are action and results oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Your English is on a C1-C2 Level.
What´s in for you?
- A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture
- Remote or in our brand new office in Berlin
- Quarterly Personal Development Budget
- Fully guided onboarding week
- Team events & weekly Meetups
- 27 holidays + 1 additional holiday for every year that you are staying
- workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas + other learning initiatives
- The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest growing EdTech Startup
- Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe
We actively foster an inclusive and diverse workplace that ensures equal opportunity for all qualified applicants, regardless of nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or marital status.
Come as you are and join our mission!
- Contact: Antonio Hoppe - Sr. People & Culture Manager
- Start: asap
- Location: 100% remote, Berlin, Sindelfingen/Stuttgart
Does this sound exciting to you? Then we cannot wait to hear from you. Get in touch! Apply !
Our job offer Global Social Media Manager (m/f/x)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are the first, interactive platform for students in Europe. Students can view and download all really relevant school content such as summaries, learning slips, presentations, flashcards, solutions, elaborations etc. in all topics, subjects and grade levels, or ask questions directly to the people (often also students) uploading the content.
We want to set up the first, digital contact point for students for all their needs with many other features in the pipeline. After only 10 months as the fastest growing and most popular school app on the market in Germany more than 1 million students are already using and loving our app.
Together with well known investors (Project A, Mario Götze, Verena Pausder & many more) we are advancing the vision of finally building a digital platform for students to give every student digital access to education.
Founded by 5 students in 2019 out of our own problems we’ re now looking to advance this vision together with you.