(Senior) Tech Talent Sourcer - Berlin or Remote
Updated: 28 Nov 2021
Are you a talented and experienced Talent Sourcer looking for an opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading brands within the mobility industry? Do you have a real passion for finding the best talents, excellent researching skills and an eye for detail? You truly care about a great candidate experience and would you like to be part of a great and warmly-welcoming team?
FREE NOW is looking for a (Senior) Talent Sourcer to help manage our further business development. In this position you will cover identifying, approaching, attracting and selecting the best talents for tech, product and data roles in various seniority levels.
- You help building up our FREE NOW business and therefore contact talents in a creative ways leveraging platforms like or via other social platforms or sourcing tools
- As the first point of contact for much of the talent coming into FREE NOW you be key in establishing great relationships withs candidate and provide an excellent candidate experience as an ambassador of the FREE NOW brand
- As an interviewer you’ll assess both behavioral and technical/functional skills sets for the key departments you are aligned to and will spend time getting to k the business area/function
- You’ll manage your own diary in scheduling initial conversation and screening of candidates and act as a key culture keep as well as talent scout
- You will be accountable for managing our CRM & Sourcing channels, you’ll evaluate & experiments with new sourcing tools
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Team, you shape the development and expansion of our sourcing activities
- You have strong experiences in Talent Sourcing, either in an existing in-house recruiting/talent team or within a recruitment agency
- You are expert in the use of and sourcing tools such as chrome plugins
- You gained deep experiences in working in a Tech, Product or Data roles recruiting
- You like to work in an agile, highly dynamic and fast moving business
- You have an open mind-set and are eager to find creative ways to find the best talents for FREE NOW
- You are fluent in English, another language is plus but not a must
- You are a strong communicator with also great analytical skills
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 2,000 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg