Social Media - blog / newsletter / community / visual content (m/f/d)
Posted: 06 Aug 2022
Our vision is for people to be satisfied with their work and for companies to grow sustainably. We rely on coaching to realize this vision in the company. Since 2016 we have been offering a platform with a global pool of coaches to expand the range of coaching offered in companies. We are one of the pioneers in Europe and work with more than 500 multinational companies such as Audi, BASF, Capgemini, SAP or Telekom. Our specialized team consists of 30 employees. We act autonomously and are proud of our healthy culture.
- You create and manage content for our social media account, blog and newsletter
- You grow our audience across platforms, build relationships, and interact with our online communities
- You use design tools to create visual content and oversee the social media editorial calendar
- You liaise and create briefs for external contractors such as designers, videographers
- You assist the team with research and other content related tasks
- You have needs to be a willingness, excitement, and flexibility to grow with us and learn on the go
- You have a passion for the topic of personal development, coaching and the future of work.
- You are a creative and talented writer who can tailor written content for different mediums.
- You have some experience growing audiences and building community on social media platforms.
- You can communicate and write fluently in English (German native skills are a plus) and you have a great eye for design and aesthetics.
- A dedicated and passionate team. In particular, our employees appreciate the responsibility they have been given, the mutual trust, open communication and flexibility
- Your development is our focus
- You will regularly receive comprehensive and appreciative feedback
- You have the opportunity to use free coaching and meditation subscriptions
- A healthy work-life balance, 30 vacation days per calendar year and a permanent employment relationship
- You receive a fair remuneration package and benefit from completely flexible home office rules
Our job offer Social Media - blog / newsletter / community / visual content (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week