Business Development and Partnerships Representative (m/f/x)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
You will be busy and entertained with the following:
- Market research and analysis.
- Help with reach out to potential partners.
- Partner support.
- Support in creating sales and technical support materials.
- Collaboration across different departments: Sales, Marketing, CS, OPS, Product.
- Ideally, you graduated from a university, have one or two internships behind you, and looking forward to an exciting full-time position.
- Preferably you worked for a tech startup already, in sales, customer service, or biz dev, selling a SaaS or hardware solution.
- You are tech-savvy, curious about technology, and really good at explaining complex concepts in a simple, comprehensive way.
- You are also interested in the manufacturing industry and Industry 4.0, smart factories etc.
- Bachelors (required) Masters (preferable) degree in Business or Engineering (or both)
- 1-2 years of working experience.
- You are analytical, a good listener, and get stuff done.
- You are good with people, patient, empathetic, humble, down earth, and kind.
It would be a plus if you have some experience/interest in IoT / AI or hardware, but not a must. German native preferred. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- A unique collaborative working atmosphere in a dynamic & international team with regular team events and off-sites.
- Fair wage.
- Choose from our benefits pool from our partners Swapfiets, BVG, Urban Sports or Naturstrom.
- Annual Learning Budget of 1.000€ and a Learning Day every 6th week.
- Flat hierarchies with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Drinks, fruit & snacks in the office and the advantages of a central office location in the heart of Berlin.
Our job offer Business Development and Partnerships Representative (m/f/x)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week