Country Manager Italy Business Development (m/f/d)
Posted: 14 May 2022
We are the smart shop for all crafts. Our mission is to empower craftsmen and small businesses to save time and resources and therefore revolutionize the industry. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people who want to become part of our team!
What can you expect?
- You take responsibility for growing and steering our business in the foreign markets, applying entrepreneurial spirit
- You analyse the country specific requirements of our customers and the industry. Furthermore, you keep an eye on the competitive landscape and regulatory framework, which you will evaluate together with stakeholders
- You derive and implement measures based on your observations together with the cross-functional country teams and other stakeholders alike
- You iteratively work on better solutions for our customers and monitor the most relevant KPIs to create forecasts and business cases
- You facilitate the exchange and team spirit in the country teams without formally managing the team
- You support in creating more scalable systems and processes
What should you bring along?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude. You like dealing with complexity and can handle many tasks at the same time
- You think both strategically and analytically and communicating with various stakeholders across all levels comes easily to you
- You are empathetic and have diplomatic skills to manage all types of personalities and tricky situations well
- You are working hands-on and delegating tasks where necessary comes naturally to you
- You are curious about different cultures and speak English and Italian fluently. Other languages are a plus
- You have gained 3-5 years of experience in a consultancy and/or eCommerce environment
What do we offer you?
- Work in an international environment together with motivated and highly professional colleagues
- With us, you take on responsibility and can help shape things. We offer you the opportunity to get involved
- How we work together is very important to us. If you identify with our values of transparency, respect, courage and passion, you've come to the right place
- Develop your skills through internal and external training, our Management Academy, mentoring opportunities or e-learning
- We want you to feel good and therefore subsidize the majority of a Gymondo (sport & fitness) or Headspace (meditation) annual licence
- Thanks to our cooperation partner, we can support you in finding a day-care place for your child(ren)
- Foosball, PlayStation and table tennis will give you something to think about in the meantime
- Joint activities bring us together
- Adapt your working hours to your everyday life
Our job offer Country Manager Italy Business Development (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week