Customer Service Manager - Netherlands / MS Office / Ticket Systems (m/f/d)
Updated: 24 Apr 2022
- We are the smart shop for all crafts. Our mission is to empower craftsmen and small businesses to save time and resources and therefore revolutionize the iYou always act professionally and enjoy helping othersndustry. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people who want to become part of our team!
What can you expect?
- You respond to complex customer requests related to products, orders and deliveries on the phone for the dutch market
- You consult customers on the phone and place orders for them
- You handle customer requests via e-mail
- You communicate with our suppliers in case of delivery delays
- You support the Operations team in handling and processing orders
What should you bring along?
- You always act professionally and enjoy helping others
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, you gained experience in customer service or completed a commercial apprenticeship
- Working with MS Office, ticket systems, and e-mails is natural to you
- You speak Dutch and at least English fluently, German is a plus
What do we offer you?
- Work in an international environment together with motivated and highly professional colleagues
- With us, you take on responsibility and can help shape things. We offer you the opportunity to get involved
- How we work together is very important to us. If you identify with our values of transparency, respect, courage and passion, you've come to the right place
- Develop your skills through internal and external training, our Management Academy, mentoring opportunities or e-learning
- We want you to feel good and therefore subsidize the majority of a Gymondo (sport & fitness) or Headspace (meditation) annual licence
- Thanks to our cooperation partner, we can support you in finding a day-care place for your child(ren)
- Foosball, PlayStation and table tennis will give you something to think about in the meantime
- Joint activities bring us together
- Adapt your working hours to your everyday life
Our job offer Customer Service Manager - Netherlands / MS Office / Ticket Systems (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week